My Ticker

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Gym membership

So its been ages since I posted...

Im down to 121 Kilos which means a 19.6 kilos weightloss! yay!

on Friday I went to the local Gym, which is Anytime Fitness and signed up for a 7 day free trial.

I talked to the lady there who was really nice, I know they get paid to be nice but she was really nice to me and helpful. I started talking to her about my goal, weightloss obviously and getting focused and happy during work and Uni.

I told her about my lap band, she said she had a friend who is getting one in 2 weeks and we talked about it....

I dont want to be the kind of person who gets this surgery and just lets it do all the work for them.... I want to use this as a tool to its best abilities...

Im excited about going to the gym... Ive got all my stuff, got ome really good exercise shoes, I have very stupid feet and they are impossible to find shoes for. But i found some New balance shoes that are very wide so they feel fantastic on my feet.... aside from the two giant blisters on my toes that I have from wearing some $15 BigW shoes that I bought.

I havent had good exercise shoes... ever... Ive always bought cheap ones...
These ones feel fantastic.Very Happy....

I also got some cute work out clothes, a Bright green polo shirt and 3/4 length track pants, I love them! I look so skinny! well not skinny... but i look like ive lost alot of weight!

43lbs down in 3 months, Im very very happy.

Now its time to kick in the exercise and live the life that I want to live!

So im going to go to the gym as soon as ive woken up in the morning, being I wake up at 5:00 and it takes 20 mins to get to the gym I joined. So 5:30 am Gym time (the OH wakes up at 5:00 so it wont be hard to wake up at that time cause I generally do anyway). Im going to do a work out and then drive the 5 mins from the gym to work (it takes 25mins to get to work each day and the gym is on the way).

I also tried on a wedding dress, was way too big for me, but it was soo pretty =)

Very excited to finally go and do a proper wedding dress shop!

ANyway that is all I think i might go have a nanny nap... i be sleepy

No comments:

Post a Comment