My Ticker

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

11/02/10

So Im noticing some differences in myself... Some major ones. My engagement ring is starting to feel weird because i can move it so easily... Thats probably the one place I dont want to loose weight in because I dont want to have to get to the stage where I cant wear it.

I dont think i wrote about my embarrising moment the other day...

When I started my Pre-op diet I took a stark Naked photo of myself up front and to the side. So I can see the real, bare naked different in my body. The other day I took another one cause im 15kilos down and there are differences. I did have the intention on Comparing the two but I cant find where I put the first photo on my computer... (I hid it so no one could find it... Now I cant)


I had to go and print off some photos because my OH and I had an engagement party on the 23rd of January and my lovely Uncle took photos for us. I also took some photos on my camera before the event and of some friends. So I loaded up all the photos onto a USB stick, strolled down to the store, popped in the USB Stick. And up comes 2 Naked photos of myself. In the middle of the store. Guess I found them.

Could have just died... right there...

Up side... I can see a difference in my body.

1 comment:

  1. OMG . . that is hilarious!!! And mortifying!! :) :) Well hey. . at least you noticed a difference! :)

    ReplyDelete