My Ticker

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

25% of the way!

Ok well although my scale bumped back up this morning, im going to ignore that number and go from what it said yesterday cause I did eat a big dinner last night and I havent... gone to the bathroom yet.

I am 25% of the way to my goal! Granted you would have to round up the 24.7% to 25... But 25% of the way there!

Im hoping to still reach my 55lbs goal by the 30th June 2010. Which ive got 10% of the way there so far... Im kicking my ass back into gear and going to exercise next week, ive just had a sore ankle this week... *excuses excuses*


3rd Fill is coming up for Thursday next week. Very much looking forward to that! FILL ME UP! I have restriction... But its not good restriction. and its starting to fade...

Thing i have learnt about my band though is that if I drink heaps of fluid it is quite loose and I can eat almost ANYTHING, but if I dont drink much water... dont even try to eat anything solid.

I guess this may be the same for alot of people.

A little quote that I really like:

"A ship is safe in the harbour, but thats not what it was built for"

3 comments:

  1. That is a good quote.

    I hope you get good restriction soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done! hopefully this will be the fill that gives you the perfect restriction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fingers Crossed!

    Thank you for the comments =)

    ReplyDelete