My Ticker

Monday, February 8, 2010

Monday

I wish I had something funny to talk about... Or I could write witty and comical posts like those I follow... But I cant... Cause I'm not funny... Im turning into a true accountant...
So today I got stuck... twice, Which seems to be a bit of a continuous thing with me...
I guess i need to really learn what im doing...
So I did my 2 miles this morning HAZZAH! Go me.

And, I dont know what else to write...

I have very cute dogs by the way...

But im hoping for hanky panky time tonight with the Fiance.... He really doesnt have an option... I will result to rape... Its been too long


Question, What do you do if your step son is being teased and bashed in school and is only in Grade 3.

Ok well Im outie... Going to go dream of being skinny

No comments:

Post a Comment