My Ticker

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentines day!

Hey Blog...

So I went out last night, Thats was alright, went to a guys house for his birthday havent seen him in ages. there were alot of people there.
His brother was there, and his brother used to be very chubby and well no he used to be obese and there was this guy there that was tall, buff and blonde and my friend I came with was talkign to him and saying that he had lost alot of weight and was looking good... and I was looking between her and him going... I know this guy... until Kat looked at me and said... Oh you dont recognise him do you! It was the brother. He'd lost a fuck load of weight and was looking really buff.

Made me start thinking.. Frick I wanna be in that position.... where people dont recognise me cause im so skinny. =(

I just got a bunch of roses =) yay!
Im going to go have breakfast soon... Im back on Opti Fast. in order to reach my goal. Will try and do some exercise tomorrow morning before work but we shall see how that goes.

The boys wanna go to the beach but yeah im not going.

Alright well that is all... farewell

3 comments:

  1. I am sure soon it will be your turn to have people not recognising you because you are skinny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Julie. :)

    Do you realize that I was banded a year before you (minus three days)? Neat, huh?

    ReplyDelete