My Ticker

Sunday, February 7, 2010

New Goal!

Ok Im setting myself a new goal!
I want to be at 99kilos by the 16th of May 2010!
Thats a 25 kilo loss in 15 weeks.... Most likely not going to happen so i have a "I'd be happy with goal" of 110 which is roughly the weight I was when I met my Fiance. Thats a 15 kilo loss in 15 weeks. Which I am pretty sure I can do. with 2 fills in between.

So thats my goals!

I lost 1 kilo this week, which I do not deserve as I have been eating horribly and not exercising.
The scale this morning said I have put it back on though... so uh oh!

So Im going to be dieting, well not dieting because dieting got me to this spot. Im going to be watching what goes into my mouth, Im going to eat cruskits as snacks, or an apple or tea. No biscuits, or musli bars or whatever.
Also going to eat off of a small plate instead of a normal size one.And im not going to fill it up. And I wont eat unless Im hungry...

These are basically the Bandster rules I think... So in order to reach my goal. Im going to follow them... And exercise! did a 2 mile aerobic walk thanks to Leslie Sansone and her lovely team. Feeling good.

Will update soon

No comments:

Post a Comment