My Ticker

Thursday, February 18, 2010

19/02/2010

In spite of my failure in the last couple of days, I have still lost .6kilos ( 1 pound ) since Wednesday, making my progress towards my 25kilo (55lb) loss before the 30th June, 3 kilos (6.6 pounds). Pretty good for week 1 if I do say so myself!
My aim was to hit 1.3 kilos loss per week, Ive doubled it this week and hopefully will loose some more weight before the end of the week and extra weight next week as I have my 3rd fill that will compensate for any plateau-ing.
I dont know if I want to tell my band doctor about my goal.. They seem to really want you to loose slowly and stay on a normal eating, just smaller amounts diet. I dunno maybe if I told her I'm aiming to get below 100kilos by the end of this financial year so I can spend the next financial year bellow 100.

I am in the accounting trade so we go via financial years, So i have found myself putting more importance on financial years than I do calendar years. I would love to start to 2011 financial year bellow 100 and then I could aim for my goal (30 kilos from it if i got to 100) for next summer, (december in Australia) Which I probably wont be able to get to because I know when you have plenty to loose it will come off quickly but once you get closer to that magic number its starts to really slow down.

I dont care, If I am bellow 100, then I will be able to go to the beach with the boys next year and be able to enjoy myself. This year I wasnt and whenever the OH looked dissapointed because I wasnt going to go into the pool with them or to the beach with them I promised him that next year, I will come.

I use the whole, I hate beaches, sand gets everywhere, Excuse... when reality is... I hate walking along the beach cause the sand falls out from under you and makes your ankle twist and an ankle twisting with 120-130 kilos ontop of it is not fun, and I dont want to get into the water cause I dont want to show off my legs cause i have calfs the size of tree trunks.

I have another quote:

You may be on the right track you will get run over if you just sit there.

I'll try and post these on all my posts... I like them and they keep me motivated.

2 comments:

  1. My guy is an accountant too (though he is an auditor--away on a job in another state right now...sigh!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh cool! Take a special person to be an Auditor!
    Hope he comes back soon =)

    ReplyDelete