My Ticker

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Updating ze Blog

Just thought I would give a quick update of my blog.
SItting outside... well kind of outside, Im in the garage with the door open.... I have a little seating area out here... Luke calls it my Cafe le Garag'e. It super duper hot though and my glasses are fogging up so i might go back inside...
Would be nice if there was a breeze?.... no....ok...

Somoene just pulled up out the front... the next door neighbour house is for rent, well the duplex... and they are coming over. No it was the owner! just me the owner! she said thank you for being such great tenants! yay!
shit and im all sweaty and yucky! Brilliant!

I might go and shut up my dog.
No but if i leave she might think im weird...
Probably thinks im weird anyway... sitting out front typing on my computer...

Oh well. anyway Luke should be back soon.


Luke is back so im going to go




No comments:

Post a Comment