My Ticker

Saturday, February 20, 2010

21/2/2010

So its Sunday, And I took Will (the Step Son) to a local scout camp where my mum (who is a cub scout leader) was for Braiden Powell's Birthday party thing (braiden powell (sp?) is the founder of scouts just so those who dont know are up to date).
Went for a fricken long hike... or Bush Bash rather.... down and then back up a hill....

Then I went with Luke to help mow my mums lawn... Yes... I mowed a lawn... With a real... pull the cable to get it started Lawn Mower!

And with all this exercise that I have done today, What have I eaten in order to make it productive?

a english muffin with 3 eggs for breakfast, Juice, a small packet of chips, cruskits with vegemite, and In the oven right now is half a pizza made with olive oil, prawns, sundried tomato feta, cherry tomatos and sweet chilli sauce... and i will be putting light sour cream on top...


Failure of a day?
Yes


Inspirational quote:

Hard doesn't equal impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment