My Ticker

Friday, January 8, 2010

Wishing

I know its like sook sook cry cry but Jesus I want to be skinny!
I want to wear cute things, go clothes shopping in normal shops and I cant wait to go on my shopping spree!
Im just looking online at all the cute things that are out there... soo many cute things you can buy! SOOO MANY!
But ... they only look cute on skinny people and for them to look cute on me I need to be skinny .... Sooo life sucks.

but i can hope and look and dream... *sigh* And of coarse.... SAVE! and diet and exercise...
Ive kicked my ass today. I cleaned my extremely dirty car.... and then I had the brilliant idea of going for a bike ride...
I with a couple little set backs got ready got the bike out and went riding, Seat was horribly uncomfortable so I put it down a bit... still uncomfy but bikes are... arnt they? or is it just my fat ass?
anyway when i went out of the track on onto the road a bit I got freaked out cause there was only a small amount of road for me to ride on and there were cars everywhere and i wa slike OMG SHIT!

So i peddled really hard and got out of there ASAP.... GOt home... off the bike nearly fell over with jelly legs and yeah... Not doing that again I think Ill stay with Leslie Sansone and my walk away belt...

Made a new character in Wii Fit, called her Flabby2Fab and started with a new goal of loosing 4 kilos in the next month. A goal that I think is attainable.

We shall see.

anyway... Im off fair the well

No comments:

Post a Comment