My Ticker

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

At Work

I;ve got 8 mins until my lunchbreak is over, well really 14 mins cause I didnt take it till 1:06... thats not the point.


I am going well at the moment. Im tying to keep my calorie intake down (she says after eating honey chicken and rice....)
But I dont even feel like i've had anything done right now...
Ive only had one fill and i know it takes acouple for you to feel real restriction So I am keeping that in mind and exercising and limiting calorie intake.

I want to get to the stage where all I can eat is Diet Shakes and Cruskits. Thats what I could live off of and that is what I'd be happy to live off of.

So I pushed forward my fill that was scheduled for 1month and 1 week after my last one to next week so it will only be 3 weeks after my last one and Im going to talk to the fill doctor (who is also a bandster as well, shes sooo lovely and nice) and try and persuade her to put alot of fluid into my band. maybe 2.5cc or 2cc.
I want this to start working better for me. I am working, im exercising, dieting, and drinking 2ltrs of water per day. But I would like it to stop making me hungry and to stop me from eating a lunch size portion from the chinese shop. When it comes down to it im eating 3/4 to 7/8 of what I used to be able to and I dont think that that is where I should be at.


So I'm going to get a fill next week =)


But engagement party this weekend, Im very very excited about that. Should be heaps of fun. Cant wait.

The diet jounral is going well... day 3 today and im about to record the amount of calories that I think I ate just then.... eep!


Ok Back to work I go....

Boring stupid Scanning -_-'' I hate being a trainee sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment