My Ticker

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Could not prepare

I wanted to put a post in today.
I got my first fill today... after around 2 weeks of not feeling as if I've had anything done Im finally getting into the banding world!
I got 2.5cc in a 7cc band.

I just wanted to clear up that I prepared sooo much for this surgery, I spent months researching and on chat rooms asking people questions on what its like and what to expect, what the rules are etc etc. But no matter how much preparation you do nothing can prepare you for Banding life because everyone is different and you wont believe a sensation until you have experienced it.
You have to find out why the rules are there for yourself.

For example today, I didnt realise the importance of the water 30 mins before and 30 mins after but not during meals until today...

So yeah its very... exciting and new and its me learning how to use MY band, not anyone elses, MY band and what works for ME.


No comments:

Post a Comment