My Ticker

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Its the 01/01/10 Today, Crazy!
A new year, My first year as a bandster. and my first year with my lovely fiance.
I turn 21 this year. I'm getting so old!
As usual, my new years resolution is to loose weight... I think I might just achieve that this year with the help of my lap band.
I'm holding on for my fill! Can't wait to have a nice amount of restriction again!
Trying to organize an engagement party at the moment, the fiance doesn't want one but he doesn't like big groups of people... Its going to be near a park so he can get outside and watch his son and the other kids on the park if he gets too overwhelmed.
My dads doing the catering, thank god! and I'm going with my mum and Luke and the soon to be mother in law to the hall that we're having it in tomorrow. let her know whats happening and what not.
Then I'm going to go to see New Moon with my sister and mother on Sunday.
This morning I finally saw a big change in my body. I'm getting back to my old body while its slow, its a lovely change. just standing in front of the mirror naked and looking at a before pic i took for myself to be able to see the real difference instead of the difference hidden in clothing. and i can definitely tell that my stomach is shrinking. I'll be skinny for that wedding dress in no time! Hazzah!
I'm having a new eating plan tomorrow, i don't know how well its going to go when i have to go to other places but it will work until my next fill... which is not far away... If i can book it! I'm so stupid i haven't booked it yet and I haven't been able to get through to the office number! Kinda scared that I wont be able to get one before I go back to work! I need a fill! I need restriction!
I also need routine and regular exercise.
The routine is set down with work and the regular exercise is something that I'm definitely working on. I'm working out each morning with my Leslie Sansone DVDs and if I'm sore from those, like I was this morning, I'm walking the dogs.

Luke is looking for a new car. We put his car up for sale today on the Internet. Hopefully we can sell it ASAP as its giving him back problems.

The doggies are being noisy under the bed...

My mum bought me this bio oil stuff, which reminds me I need to go and put it on plus i need to go brush my teeth.
That's another new years resolution, Put on Bio Oil 2x a day and brush teeth 2x a day. brush my teeth each day but not at night, which I need to do.
So I'm going to go and do that before I forget.

Current States:
HW/CW/GW
140.6/128.9/70

I have a ticker... I just have to figure out how to put it on here...

No comments:

Post a Comment