My Ticker

Sunday, January 3, 2010

License

Went for my full license today. I failed.

Pretty depressed cause today just hasnt gone at all well. Took sunny (my dog) to the vet to get his vac's done and it cost 177 bucks.... then the vet said that she had to fix his tooth, one of his canine teeth and thats going to cost between 300-400 maybe even 500 bucks to do.
And Luke has to get his teeth fixed up cause he has tooth pain. Im getting mine done but my parents are paying for that. and ive got private health insurance.
im just upset cause i thought all the big bills where over with and we could start paying off the debt we have accumulated but I guess life doesn't stop giving you shit you just have to get better at dealing with it.

I have my first fill scheduled for thursday I hope its going to give me good restriction, Im going to ask the nurse/surgeon to put in as much as they can. Fill me up! I want restriction again, if that means me like eating 125ml if soup 3 times a day I will happily do it.

I just want to get this weight off of me and I want to get more money and I want to be happy.

I know being happy doesnt come from weightloss of wealth but frick it would be easier to be happy with money and good looks.

got a pair of jeans the other day that were 2 sizes down from my last pair of pants I bought. i was super pleased with that. They are tight but i thought there is no point in buying a pair of pants that fit and not have them fit in a month or so.

Im going to go back to being depressed and sad so bye

No comments:

Post a Comment