My Ticker

Monday, January 25, 2010

Exercise

First off - - - - > Lost 1 kilo this week XD!!!!

and to the main point!

EXERCISE!
omg... really need to get this into my head hey? Im doing it ... like I'm trying to....

wow excuses there....

ok honestly though... I cant look at exercise as a weightloss tool.... because that hasnt got me anywhere before

I have to look at exercise as... If I dont do it Im shitty all day and I have giant fights with the fiance and end up throwing his ring back at him.
He deserved it dont get me wrong.... but prevention is a nice thing too

Soo! Tomorrow (and maybe a walk this afternoon) Im going 2 miles in the morning then 1 mile the next day, 2 miles, 1 mile switch and change... If my ankle is sore, I do the arm movements, If my arms are sore, I do the leg movements.

Not because I want to loose weight. But because Im a shit person to be around and a much more productive worker once ive had a little bit of sweaty time.

Means Ill have to get up a bit early this next 2 weeks (going in half an hour early to make up time for taking time off to go and get a fill and see my dietician) but thats ok, Ill just get up when Luke does.

Food wise... Frick I need to sort that out!

I need to get me some coffee flavoured diet shakes, I loved those in the morning pre op....

Question can you put instant coffee in a vanilla diet shake? and Itll do the same thing? Need to try that out!

So My fill is on thursday excited for that! going to go on a liquid diet for as long as possible, and going to talk to my dietician about really kicking this into gear, What can I do to make myself as sucessful as possible with the aid of this band?!

I paid 3500 for this surgery! IM GOING TO FRICKEN WORK IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment