My Ticker

Thursday, January 28, 2010

2nd fill

I had my 2nd fill today, went rly well. Ive got aa whole lot more restrictino. I had about 700calories today!
A little bit hungry right now... im on a 3 day self imposed fluids thing. and then ill go onto mushies and then onto soft foods then onto solids.

I lost 2 kilos according to my surgeons scales so i am happy with that!

on a whinging note.... I love the weightloss dont get me wrong but every time i look in the mirror and notice a bit of a difference, although I feel good about myself, I think "brilliant im getting back to how i used to be" I wont feel like im actually going anywhere untill im under 100 kilos. like tredding any new ground because ive been here before...

But I am happy and excited about any weightloss and im loving it!
yay for me and my band

oh and i now have 4cc in my band.. got a .8mm fill

No comments:

Post a Comment