My Ticker

Friday, March 12, 2010

Please give me a fill

Im going in for a fill on the 23rd... which is in just over a weeks time.
Im really hoping for a big fill, I know im not going to have a huge weightloss and I really want to be able to feel this band working. Sometimes I do, but majority its not really working.

I ate, just then, a bowl of chicken country caserole and a choc coated ice cream, im full now, not overly full but the bowl would of been able to have a cup or a cup and a half of food, probably 2 cups... and I thought I would be having smaller meal sizes that that...

I dunno im just hoping for the next fill to be as succesful as the 2nd.

I need to go though, the man is calling...

Got a hair cut today! Think I may have lost a kilo in hair... or lease a pound lol


seeya

1 comment:

  1. Hi I am new to following your blog. WE were banded a couple weeks apart. How much is your fill at now?? Way to go on the weight loss. That is awesome.

    YOu can find me at

    www.bandsterjourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete