My Ticker

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Fruit Cup Dream

I had a weird dream last night....All throughout the weekend I had been wanting/eating/craving for, fruit cups (the jelly and fruit cups), the fiance has been stopping me eating too many of them, Bless him.
But yeah, This dream was that two friends came over and was they were leaving, or I was dropping them off, they had my fruit cups in their hands... and I asked for them back and told them off for stealing out of my fridge.

"Give me back my fruit cup!"


Thats all...

Oh an a church of the exclusive brotherin is apparently getting built up the road from me... I dont really know mucha bout this church but what I hear they break up communities and families...

2 comments:

  1. That's funny about the dream.

    And, by the way, it took me a while to get any kind of restriction whatsoever. I even gained a little initially. So hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks mate =) Im keeping strong, Keeping up the exercise and keeping up the appointments, Im not giving up and I'm going to get there in the end =)

    ReplyDelete