My Ticker

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Months of being un-motivated

I know this is kinda of a poo poo winging kinda thing, but its my blog so Im going to do it in the hope that putting these words out there will help me.

Ive had a stable plateau for about 2 months now. been around the 20 kilo loss mark and have been putting on acouple of kilos and then loosing them but havent been able to break that 20 kilo mark.

I feel like this is all a waste, because of my unmotivation. I was so motivated and so happy in the first couple of months, I lost so much weight and now, ive hit a stand still.

I feel like im getting pressure from my fiance to pick up the weightloss cause if i dont loose serious weight it seems as if the band is a waste, and i havent felt/noticed any changes.

Ive joined the gym and ive been going and ive got the tight fill that I wanted. So what now?

I know its very easy for me to blame my problems on others; its Luke's fault that i'm failing because hes giving me pressure, its works fault cause im so stressed, its the weather because its making me sick, its all the stress from buying the house (still waiting on finance btw).

I just dont want this to fail... its my last hope at being skinny and I cant fail at this.

i mean to cut myself (and the Band) some slack, Ive lost 20 kilos which is the most amount of weight ive ever lost and im not stacking it right back on.

I just want to kick my life back into gear... Im taking steps, Ive already started drinking more water and Im taking more protein and my multivitamins because ive been suffering from hair loss.

Should I got back to a shake diet? with a small meal in the afternoon?

Go back to the old, shake in the morning, fruit cup for a snack, bar for lunch and cruskits for afternoon snack then small meal for dinner with a frozen popper for desert.....

I dont know what to do.... I think i might put all the pressure off me to loose weight, tell luke that I feel that its making me sabotage and I need all the pressure taken off and I will do it in my own time.

What did you guys do when you hit something similar to this...


PS. I love seeing the shiny bits on my keys where they have been worn out by my typing.

2 comments:

  1. I talked to my fiance up front about the fact that I wouldn't be losing quickly with the band (certainly not like other weight-loss surgery methods)--and that there was a possibilty that it wouldn't work at all. I had researched a lot and had read that it was a slow process and didn't work for everyone, so I was confident in telling him that. That kept the pressure off from him (that and reminding him of this from time to time). It was a good thing I didn't have that pressure from him either because I was a SLOW loser. As far as kicking things in gear, just keepin' on with the exercise is what helped me. Others may have some better tips, but, slowly and surely, the weight loosened its evil grip on my body by just being persistent with exercise. Also, keep your chin up...you are only three months out now and are really doing super in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mate =) I had a chat with him and told him to take the pressure off, he understood. Im keeping up on the exercise and trying different things.

    ReplyDelete