My Ticker

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Gym Gain

So its been a while since I have posted... Been busy.

Been going to the gym at 5:15 in the morning and working till 5:30 at night, then studying in the afternoons. But im handling it pretty well. I think thats because of all the gym activity.

But ive put on 4 kilos. Magic 4 Kilos (8.8 lbs) I think this may be to me drinking vodka sunrises and eating chips this weekend... plus the stupid weight training the personal trainer wanted me to do...

Ive stopped the weight training, Its stupid and Im saying that with plain but strong tone.
Why the fricken hell would a 270lb person need to fricken tone muscle! He''s saying the more muscle you have the more you loose.... Frick mate I've got plenty of your so called muscle, I use it every day to haul my 125 kilo body around, which used to be a 121 kilo body untill you made me do these stupid weight training things and I drank alcohol for the first time in like 2 months. which is pretty good for a 20yr old.

But seriously... Im not going to do a weight training regime right now, all I want to do is loose weight, and when i get down to something like 20 kilos to goal, Ill start toning up.


So yesterday I slugged it out on the cardio and felt good for it, the day before I did my little 60/40 cardio and weights, which im not going to do again caue I wake up with sore muscles and that makes my day at work shit, and this morning... well Im lazy from waking up at 5 every morning and im going to aqua aerobics tonight so im not going to the gym this morning.

Thats the update, Im goign to go to the bathroom and weight myself.

1 comment:

  1. I never saw the point in weight training, either. When I joined a gym last October (that I've never been back to...doh!), they said my body was 49% muscle. I guess I'm a pretty rough and tough girl for a fatty! I'm with you - maybe eventually I'll start weight training, but it seems pointless right now when there's so much fat still hanging around!

    ReplyDelete