My Ticker

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Fricken Finally!

Finally! FINALLY!

I am moving! No... we havent heard back about the finance for the house (should be monday or Tuesday). The SCALE! ITS MOVING!

I am at 119.1 Yes Bellow 120! bellow 130! and thank god! bellow 140.6 (my starting weight)

I am 2 kilos off my highest weight in highschool and..... 19.1 kilos... off of the lowest weight I have been since i was 13 years old.

So... sorry Pounds It its: 262 lbs which means I have lost 47lbs!


This plateau has lasted me nearly 2 months. I would have given up if it wasnt for the band.
I can confess my love for the band again... I love you my Gastric Band! You rule!

This is the most weight I've ever lost in one attempt. And it doesnt stop now.

I am 30.5% of the way to my goal, nearly a third there!

Every step is fantastic every little gram I loose makes me smile.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your weight loss! I'm a fellow bandster. I'm following your blog now. Check out my blog at http://belshappyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete