My Ticker

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Bitchy Post

I just wanted to have a little bitch...


well not really a bitch but say something bitchy....


I love seeing those rude...mean girls from high school who used to give you all that shit about being fat.... putting on weight!

Sure ok some of them may have pushed out a kid... or some of them two (note I'm 20 turning 21 next month and they have toddlers and babies). But others its just a life of drinking and shitty jobs followed by shitty eating because of the reality sinking in that they peaked in high school.

While... Im about to buy my first home, my career is going along nicely and! I got bellow 120 kilos this morning! 47 lbs down *happy Dance*

Keep on Keeping on.

2 comments:

  1. I've pushed out four and trust me, regardless of where you are in life don't let it be about your appearance, let it be about your health.

    But yeah, it's good to see the bitches that made your life hell in high school turning into losers. Karma is sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Not appearance, all about health... these girls arnt healthy, they drink every weekend (even with kids). I didnt mean to offend anyone...

    ReplyDelete