My Ticker

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Bye Bye Easter Bunny

This is my first easter with a 8yr old child in the household... Who knew one fridge could hold so much chocolate... nor that soo much chocolate could survive so long inside my fridge.

Im determined to get the scale moving again. Me and the Scale need to re-establish a happy friendship... In order to re-concile with my scale I need to be putting less weight on it... and if I put less weight on it, it will show me the numbers that will make me happy. Simple science? Right?

But how do we put less weight on the scale? Seeing as how I need all my limbs and am not a fan of purposeful amputation, Im going to have to start dieting again...

Which brings me back to the Evil rabbits and their eggs that have been happily living inside of my fridge.

I told the boys that I wanted them gone! Tonight is the last night that they will be in the fridge, Sunday morning, I'm throwing whatever chocolate remains out.

Which means... Chocolate feast... My god I feel sick....

So Mr. Rabbit, what do you think of that?

2 comments:

  1. Good for you for taking the stand to throw out the chocolate on a timeline. Luckily, I was on vacation and we didn't celebrate Easter, so I missed the boat entirely. Probably better that way - I'm already foaming at the mouth thinking about all of the chocolate in your fridge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was sooo much! still didnt get all thrown out... someone hid some eggs in the egg carton

    ReplyDelete