My Ticker

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Feeling Like a Blog

Im in the mood to blog!

Major stress out this last couple of weeks.... We're still waiting on word for the finance about the property, my ugly ass bathroom needs to be completely replaced as there is some substantial water damage and I have 4... yes 4 Tests this week! and its Wednesday and I haven't done 1 yet!

Im debating with myself whether to go on a shake/bar diet or whether to just keep on with the, check how many calories is in it before you eat it, is it worth that many calories thing im doing...

Thought I would share this with you guys.




I love it he he he

Im doing a mothers day challenge on Lap band talk, Its not too late to join ladies.

I am pledging 10lbs.... Good luck to me -_-'''' doubt its going to happen after easter but I can try.


Night yall, my blogging craving has been quenched.

No comments:

Post a Comment