My Ticker

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

14/04/10

Hey guys...

I appologise to any of the followers I have that didnt get a comment ... I commented on everyones blog who blogged in the last couple of days but i forgot about the code you need to puyt after to post the comment... so some of you didnt get your comments... Sorry!


Back on Optifast... I lost 900grams yesterday and according to the scales this morning i put on 500 grams... Which is because I ate 2 small packets of chips... 2 easter eggs and a chocolate icecream... NAUGHTY LYNN! Im majorly stressed out and im starting to really recognise the cravings that are linked with my emotions... I recognise them... but Im not at the stage right now to being able to step away from the fridge...

So we're serious again today.. I need to find out how many calories is in a mandarin.


The purchase of the house (I dont know if i have told you guys about this yet) is going better than before. We got a better home loan guy and we're moving along quickly.... but only time will tell...



Seeya around


-Lyn

2 comments: