My Ticker

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Stupid Goals

Hey,

So heres a stupid goal

Getting down to 85 Kilos before the end of this year....


You know what FUck it ! I Can do it!

I Sell myself short sooo much! I dont believe in myself! I HAVE LOST 30 KILOS! (66lbs)

I can fucking do this.


2 Ltrs of water a day - and fuck it I can drink diet cordial.
1 baby bel cheese
1 meal replacement bar
1 shake
1 small meal (or soup) - with bread if it soup is low in cals
2 serves of fruit.

thats a shit load of food to eat and I will not Sabotage myself! I DESERVE BETTER!

I deserve to look ok in a swim suit. even if it covers everything! I deserve to go fucking horse back riding these holidays!

I can do this! and I can do it before the end of the financial year!

I have to think like a skinny person and break myself out of this stupid - you dont deserve this crap!

I need to slow my way into exercise not go into it full ball! WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING!

I need to... wait I WILL stop letting people put me down, letting myself put me down.

So what if my tits looked better when I was fat... Thats the only thing that looked good! the rest looked fucked up and fat...

If you want to get married Lynette You need to loose this weight! You need to start respecting yourself and start putting your goals and your dreams in action. DOnt let this band go to waste! FUCKING DO IT!


NO BISCUITS
NO CAKE
NO FUCKING AROUND

Easy to say while its night time I think....


But Im going to fucking do it.

Im going to do this shit and stop my sub concious mind second guessing itself!



NO MORE CHEESLES! THEY ARNT THAT GOOD!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think that's enough food personally. I really try to eat "real" foods and avoid sliders. I occassionally have protein shakes and meal replacement bars, but in general try to get my calories and nutrients from actual food. It is a lot more satisfying and makes it easier to avoid the junk food. The band is designed to work best with real, solid food.

    ReplyDelete