My Ticker

Monday, June 28, 2010

Maybe Getting Sick?

Ive been going to the gym this week... (its only tuesday... So Ive been going the last two days). Its been fricken freezing and I think as a result Im coming down with a cold... The back of my throat hurts...

On the flip side... optifast is going good. The diet fits really well into my life style as I get to eat easy and simple things during the day at work
My daily thing is now: - shake for breakfast, fruit cup for morning tea, bar for lunch, baby bel cheese for afternoon snack and I eat whatever I want for dinner oh and another fruit cup for desert

Im getting my 2 serves of fruit in and acouple of serves of veggies in the evening meal.

Im also drinking a shit load of green/white tea and a shit load of water.

And... not weighing myself till Saturday. Determined not to weigh myself till Saturday!

So just doing a blog at work during my lunch break... Its about to hit tax season (end of financial year is in 2 days) So ima be busy which makes this diet work all the more better for me.

CHow.

No comments:

Post a Comment