My Ticker

Thursday, June 24, 2010

I'm feeling sexy this morning

This morning, I woke up, and I was feeling sexy.... I showered, dried, went to the bedroom and took my towel off and looked at myself... naked in the mirror...

Maybe I sucked my gut in a little... just a little though... and i turned on sideways and I was like... yeah your looking almost normal lynette... almost sexy... but sexy in your own way kinda thing.

Maybe its the female prime minister who is giving me a "rise of the females" power... I dont know *btw very very very happy about what happened yesterday... sad that KR had to go, he was great but it was in the best interests of the labour party to put Gillard in the top job.*

anyway... so yeah, feeling sexy today, going out tonight... world is looking up for me. *think I just jinxed it*

No comments:

Post a Comment