My Ticker

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Updating

Hey guys, If anyone still reads this blog. So its been a year since I have posted on this blog..... too long! Im weighing currently at about 97.5 Kilos... so my weight hasnt changed much at all in this last year.... its been pretty hectic and ive been trying to figure out how the best way to use this tool that i have inside me. Ive been doing exercise, but it seems I get sick every time I start... Ive been eating healthy but my band has been too tight. Uni has been hectic this last year.... i think this is the first weekend when I havent had anything to do for uni. And of coarse, my Ex, Luke is still making my life hard.... as he has not signed over the paperwork for the house yet.... Which is all I will say until all the legal stuff is done. Anyway, cutting all the bullshit.... on thursday last week after an exam, I had an unfill, turns out they had mis-calculated how much was in my bad by .5ml which is your a bandster you know is a big deal once your around the 4.8ml mark (which I am now, in a 7ml band, that they only put in 6ml) So i have been making previous decisions on my lapband based on wrong data. luckily al my fills for 3 years post op are free, so I went in on thursday, got .3 out (brinigng me to the 4.8) and I am feeling sooo much better.... I can drink fluids in the morning..... its 11:35 and Im eating a hardboiled egg.... I ate salad last night.... which was delicious! I miss salad..... So I am trying something new.... because my Favourite blog for band friendly recipes has gone, I am making my own.... Its called the Happy Bandster and it is very much a work in progress at current. But I will be posting recipes, exercise tips, motivational stuff, and lap band tips that I have picked up on the way.... Its target audience being people like myself who have been taken by the band as far as it will take them by itself and have to re-learn all the tips/tricks and recipes to ensure they are making the most out of this wonderful tool, and can live happily with their band, and continue to loose weight. Thehappybandster.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment